Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Brando

Garage
Thanks, well said

Old 05-30-2012, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)
Banned

The ET and wheelies,the boost no problem,no big deal to do 1.5, show me the logs of that particular run and I will be a believer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmatera View Post
Whats not to buy? The car traps in the 160's with the boost higher.

and maybe one day the Porsche community will stop being afraid of boost
Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

WOWWOWWOW, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START......first let me say this, no weapon formed against me will prosper. street or race- 911,930,964,993,996,997 whatever!!! it's fine by me... name the place and time. I do my talking on the track then after the race we can eat lunch and talk porsche and not nonsense. THANKS juen and friends supporters and haters GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Old 05-30-2012, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Hey Eddie Good to finally see you here. I was at the Palm Beach exotic car show year before last with the red slant nose targa. I'm still slowly collecting parts for my EFI swap Seeing the way you set your car up and Juans car was a real inspiration. Especially all I learned about intercoolers from you and how much difference the flow direction makes and how you built Juans intercooler. The other thing was the Lack of uber expensive exotic parts.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L

Last edited by Ken911; 05-30-2012 at 05:20 PM..
Old 05-30-2012, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

And about boost i konw guys runing 32psi only making 800hp and blowing up. a friend i call slow joe built 3.4 turbo runs 25 psi 600hp gt2 cams, carrera intake,ported heads, i built 3.3 C2 intake ported the heads myself 41mm, different turbo the some ECU tec4 21psi 680hp so i don't undestand why people are always angry about boost. every setup is different so some make more some make less we're here to learn from others and not to hate.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING View Post
... i don't undestand why people are always angry about boost.

This is true, 30psi through a drinking straw isn't going to make a lot of HP.

Welcome to the forum Eddie, the mayhem, posturing, and hyperbole are never ending but there are some great people here as well.

Post more videos of real life action!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Banned

Quote:
And about boost i konw guys runing 32psi only making 800hp and blowing up. a friend i call slow joe built 3.4 turbo runs 25 psi 600hp gt2 cams, carrera intake,ported heads, i built 3.3 C2 intake ported the heads myself 41mm, different turbo the some ECU tec4 21psi 680hp so i don't undestand why people are always angry about boost. every setup is different so some make more some make less we're here to learn from others and not to hate.
Still, no data,ehh? Good, at least the cup is getting hot.,no hater here, just show me the "car fax".,(I mean logs) cheers, Stefan.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Im glad to see Eddie here because all you guys that talk ***** still can NOT take away the fact that he produces the fastest street PORSCHES I have ever seen and possibaly the fastest around anywhere street wise......... Glad to see your on here. Also those of you that dont know him should take the time to because he is a humble guy and a real wealth of knowledge. I heard an expression a looooong time ago it goes " DONT HATE JUST PARTICIPATE" lol. Cant we all just get along ?.............
77 911tt EFI wide body red/ Slightly modified SOLD
Old 05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)

but it sounds to me you can't make it without the data. is this what you want to hear 50psi boost, 11.5 a/f 1800lbs car 9000rpm almost forgot 10 percent nitro two gt40 big cams 520in and 500ex 290degrees at 50 54mm 44mm valve. let me know how that works out for you.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)

goodbye and goodnight to all
Old 05-30-2012, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)

Garage
LJ851 Here is another nice video, that was at 77.8 psi of Boost

Old 05-30-2012, 09:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)
Brando

Garage
Bello makes money doing this, and it's competition as well. I'm a jeweler, I have jeweler friends outside my company but there are some things that I don't share with everybody, I too have an edge on my competition and would never give everything up. Some things maybe to some, some more to others, never on a public message board. My experience is there for those with whomever I chose to give it. I would expect eddie to do the same. What do you expect him to give you?
We have his record, the fact he can drive the car to and from the track, it has a kickin stereo inside it and some nice interior trim. It's a car, not a tube frame monster. What mythical craziness are you looking for? Give him his due credit and I'm sure if you want more you could call him with a credit card in hand?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)

More boost = more power more torque. We never should speak about power or chrono without boost datalogging. Too easy to make a 1000HP engine with 2bar boost, but after the first 1/4 mile BOOM a rod go out of the engine or all rings dead...

If you can run safety with 1.5bar boost and more with gas pump, congrats !
Old 05-30-2012, 11:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #53 (permalink)
Forte500

Oh man....another benchmark I need to shoot for...lol. Awesome!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #54 (permalink)

Bello is back, please let's not scare the guy away with all these questions of " I heard you run this and that", it's things like these that discourage people from posting and having a good gear head conversation. I have always believed if you want something get it from the horses mouth. I am sure he will answer all your questions with a simple phone call.

The man has been doing this since I was in my teens. I speak to him regularly and not a question goes unanswered.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #55 (permalink)
Wer bremst verliert

I don't knw if it was an old episode but I saw Eddie on Passtime last night, it was cool to put a face with the Forum legend...he was grinning from ear to ear! Unfortunately the run wasn't as fast as the ones shown here...Eddie I see you're here now, was there a problem on the run?
1978 911 3.0 Lichtbau toy "Gretchen"
1971 911 Targa S backroad toy
Old 05-31-2012, 03:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #56 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 993Godspeed View Post
Bello is back, please let's not scare the guy away with all these questions, of " I heard you run this and that," it's things like these that discourage people from posting and having a good gear head conversation. I have always believed if you want something get it from the horses mouth. I am sure he will answer all your questions with a simple phone call.

The man has been doing this since I was in my teens. I speak to him regularly and not a question goes unanswered.
^^^^^^ Very True^^^^^

And here I've been trying for years to have him come to the boards to participate and have fun.

Bello, My apologies to you, I don'k think that you need to "compete" or race" against the "E RACERS" They Sit behind the keyboard and tell us how great they are or how this will blow up or how easy is to this, BUT at the end of the day without nothing to show "EPIC FAIL"

And by the way, to all of you that are so great at building 1, 000hp Porsches, please let me know when was the last time that you raced against a Hayabusa, and you put one 18 wheeler in front of them.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #57 (permalink)

We need to calm down in here, I really don't the there are any haters, quite the opposite.

All that's happened is:

10 GT3 was rude, we don't know who he is anyway with very few posts, certainly not part of the community.

mamut requested datalogs, he's German, they don't understand tact. When you're void of personality and humor, all you can discuss is data.

Please don't let these guys ruin it for everyone, we're all very excited to have Mr. Bello in here.

Quote:
goodbye and goodnight to all
I hope this doesn't mean for good.
'18 C63S Coupe
Old 05-31-2012, 05:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #58 (permalink)

Garage
Is all good Brother!!!

Very good way to summarize it Actually Great news! Maybe mamut can call his friends at Porsche 9ff and bring their GT9-R it makes 1100hp oh but wait, that's Using a 4.0-liter six-cylinder Boxer engine. My Bad
Old 05-31-2012, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)

" There are those who race and those who race their mouth "

There is no confusion here as to who is who !!!!!!!!!

Cole

Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: