Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Juan, do you know your (and maybe Eddie?) best 60-130mph time please ? Thanks

Old 06-01-2012, 05:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #101 (permalink)

Garage
I don't remember my numbers anymore. I did a test on my car for an European magazine, two runs were made one me as a driver and the second one with a driver from RUF. The fellow just told me that it was an impressive ride and numbers "considering it was all homemade which I took as a compliment.

I'm trying to get Bello back so he can share his numbers and that some of us do want to know more about his journey. :
Old 06-01-2012, 12:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #102 (permalink)

Garage
Just for the record Old pictures but for the ones that think that they are close to reality If you build one of them Please sign me up as your #1 Fan!

When I win the lotto, I will have him build me one of them

Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan ruiz View Post
I'm trying to get Bello back so he can share his numbers and that some of us do want to know more about his journey. :
Ok, thanks
Old 06-02-2012, 04:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #104 (permalink)

Hopefully Eddie has developed a thick enough skin over the years, that he will continue posting on here and taking the time to converse with the people that don't need notarized proof of everything he has accomplished. I have never met the man, but it seems to me from all the posts and articles about him, that the people that actually know him genuinely like him and only the people who have not met him dislike him, because they cannot accomplish what he can.
And as far as answering all of our questions, much as I would love to know every detail of his car backed up by pictures and charts, since he is running a tuning and fabricating business, we must respect the fact that it would hurt his pocketbook if he gave away everything. We should be happy about any information he is willing to share with us.
Having said this, it would be nice to have a (tentative) schedule of where the car is going to be running next. Would love to see it in action sometime.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #105 (permalink)

Well said Ollie.
I like reading what Eddie and Juan have to say and I'm sure everyone else does too. I hope he continues to post here.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #106 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: