Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Very nice. Welcome to 930 world. Enjoy!

Old 06-23-2012, 08:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Garage
Dang, she is a true beauty! Glad to hear that your drive back was mostly uneventful. The invite is still open...you and Sam should cruise out to Wildrose Bay for a beer (and apple juice!) in a couple of weeks.

Alex
Old 06-23-2012, 11:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

Garage
Dang, she is a true beauty! Glad to hear that your drive back was mostly uneventful. The invite is still open...you and Sam should cruise out to Wildrose Bay for a beer (and apple juice!) in a couple of weeks.

Alex
Old 06-23-2012, 11:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)
aka 'vageen'

Garage
I bet the billsteins are fine. If it passed the out of province, it should be ok.

I would have suggested checking your tie rod ends.
Yoosta have: 90 C4 Targa, 87 944, 73 911 ChumpCar endurance racer - featured in May-June & July-Aug 2016 Classic Porsche
Old 06-23-2012, 11:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2porscheguy View Post

Alex
Sounds like a great idea! Are there any Porsche events planned in Alberta for the coming months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebilly View Post
I bet the billsteins are fine. If it passed the out of province, it should be ok.

I would have suggested checking your tie rod ends.
Catching up for the missed days of work, but some time this week I will put it on the lift and go over it. I am just to anal on some things....
Old 06-24-2012, 07:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)
Banned

That is a really nice car and an excellent story to go with it!

This may be of no concern or interest to you, but if it were mine, I would get some OEM "sport seats" for it. If you are not familiar with them, they were a factory option and have much larger side bolsters - if nothing more, they make the interior look much more aggressive.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Great story!
Congrats on the car and the good luck getting it home.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
That is a really nice car and an excellent story to go with it!

This may be of no concern or interest to you, but if it were mine, I would get some OEM "sport seats" for it. If you are not familiar with them, they were a factory option and have much larger side bolsters - if nothing more, they make the interior look much more aggressive.
I agree. I knew for the option list the sport seats where not ordered on this car. There are a few things I would like to change on the car.

One would be the rims. I don't mind them but they look out of place.

2 would be finding some sport seats. I do have to say these are actually very comfortable.

3. Change muffler, I would like more sound!

But no hurry, Its a great car as is!
Old 06-24-2012, 04:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)

Garage
[QUOTE=rrental;6820553]Sounds like a great idea! Are there any Porsche events planned in Alberta for the coming months?

The Wild Rose PCA has quite a few drives planned this summer including our 30th Anniversary weekend in Lake Louise September 28-30. Check out PCA Wild Rose Region Porsche Forums - Calgary Porsche Club for more info.

Alex

'80 911SC Targa
'06 997 C4S Coupe - SOLD
'07 997TT Coupe
Old 06-26-2012, 08:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: