Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Another Bisimoto Build

I know the owner of Bisimoto lurks and occasionally posts here. Can you give us any info on this one?

Old 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Generally I don't like this sort of ting but this is awesome, great to see the interior is left tasteful.
'18 C63S Coupe
Old 11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Mr. C

Garage
Bismoto

Air Cooled Twin

Old 11-25-2012, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Looks like a Sunburst 911 body kit.

SUNBURST・ギャラリー
Old 11-27-2012, 11:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Science is NOT optional

Is Sunburst available in the USA?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I talked to them several years ago, they did not seem interested in the US. Maybe that has changed because Rauh Welt is doing it. Some of their kits use Rauh Welt parts. I like the 73RSR based on the 964.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtel View Post
I know the owner of Bisimoto lurks and occasionally posts here. Can you give us any info on this one?
Although this tread is a bit old, I thought I would chime in for Bisi. This is the most current project for Bisimoto Engineering nick named "Ninja Turtle". Featuring an air cooled powerplant with a Bisimoto custom twin turbocharged kit. This kit utilizing custom Turbonetics T3/T4 v-band turbocharges, twin Turbonetics wastegates, Turbonetics Godzilla blow off valve, and large air-to-air intercooler. Unique to this project is Bisimoto's sequential fuel injection conversion with custom intake manifolds and a drive by wire throttle body being controlled via an AEM Electronics standalone engine management system. Stay tuned for more on this project as it gets ready to hit the road in the very near future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
Generally I don't like this sort of ting but this is awesome, great to see the interior is left tasteful.
Thank you for the kind words. This project is by far one of my favorites and begs to be driving down the PCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej911 View Post
Looks like a Sunburst 911 body kit.
The body kit is actually a Bisimoto GT2 original. Available as individual parts or a complete kit on Bisimoto.com. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM or reach me at the office.

Here are a few more shots.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Very cool :-)
What is The Performance number ob this engine?
1986 944 Turbo
Old 05-02-2013, 02:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by totle View Post
Very cool :-)
What is The Performance number ob this engine?
Thank you. Once complete, we expect a very responsive and streetable 500+whp from this project. Stay tuned for updates.

Last edited by BisimotoJulio; 05-02-2013 at 02:50 PM..
Old 05-02-2013, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Prrrreeeeeettttycool stuff...

Is it a body shop only?
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Great name -- Ninja Turtle.
Very professional.
Wish I had the time and the talents.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Prrrreeeeeettttycool stuff...

Is it a body shop only?
Thank you. Bisimoto Engineering main focus is on the engineering of engine performance, tuning and innovation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baloo View Post
Great name -- Ninja Turtle.
Very professional.
Wish I had the time and the talents.
Thank you for the kind words.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Garage
Is it me, or is that the ugliest color this side do a Pontiac Aztec?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Bad LT

It's not just you..
Old 05-04-2013, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Thanks for your honest opinions, color choices always comes down to a personal liking.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Bad LT

Yeah for sure. I get lots of "Do not want" looks at my matte Black 911.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtainium View Post
Is it me, or is that the ugliest color this side do a Pontiac Aztec?
Unobtainium, it's pretty obvious you're posting insensitively to offend posters and ruin threads. Please stop, vent your frustrations and insecurities elsewhere, this is a community of decent people.

Back on topic, I would love to see Bisi tackle an 'all motor' 911, I can't believe the power he can get out of those na honda engines...
'18 C63S Coupe
Old 05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
Unobtainium, it's pretty obvious you're posting insensitively to offend posters and ruin threads. Please stop, vent your frustrations and insecurities elsewhere, this is a community of decent people.

Back on topic, I would love to see Bisi tackle an 'all motor' 911, I can't believe the power he can get out of those na honda engines...
Agreed, Bisi is only 15 posts deep in this forum and is already getting hazed. I am not a fan of the color, but it's a killer build. I am sure my car will not be for everyone when i am done either. But hell, it's my car damn it.

Keep up the killer builds Bisi!! Ignore the haters, this forum is usually polite.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Lots of passers by Poo Poo some nice Porsches I've had at shows, over the decades, pointing out things they did not think up to some standard they might have, as they get into their whatever and drive off to nowhere. Main thing is to have something you like, most likely they don't. If and when it is offered for sale, the market will speak and someone will be very happy with it, even if the current owner. You should know, you just can't please everyone.I'd like it better with sport seats.

Last edited by voitureltd; 05-06-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Old 05-06-2013, 06:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

i don't like the colour/wing/cabriolet either, but it's still a mad build. love that engine. would have preferred circular exhaust tips over oval too but that's nitpicking!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: