Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

didn't he stop on the way back home and do some 1/4 runs also

Old 04-21-2013, 08:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdj930 View Post
didn't he stop on the way back home and do some 1/4 runs also

He drove from Florida to Texas for the Texas Mile Event, Ran 236mph and on the way down to Florida made two 10 sec passes at the 1/4 mile track. That was sometime back but never the less another huge milestone.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)

while researching some 965 pictures for my build I can across this little gem!!

Old 05-03-2013, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)

Garage
Why is this guy so revered? Wasn't he arrested for dealing in stolen parts??
Old 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtainium View Post
Wow another Hater!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
Wide body, molester.

Quote:
Q1 answer- He has a the fastest 911
Q2 answer- Yes. Google it and you will find he also paid his debt.

Carry on.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Garage
Guess you've never had anything stolen. I have and the thief never paid any restitution to me.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)

Great, Eddie will never come back here now.
'18 C63S Coupe
Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Guess you've never had anything stolen. I have and the thief never paid any restitution to me.

Some people make mistakes and never change, others make a mistake or a few, get caught and change. Seems that Eddie has changed his ways and paid his debt to society.

You can never change what you did in the past, all you can do is change what you do in the future.

And full disclosure, I have had plenty of stuff stolen over the years.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)

Quote:
1) It's old news

2) The parts were in his shop, that does not mean he stole them. That is one of the reasons a lot of shops do not allow the customer to bring in his own parts. One never knows where they come from.

3) Just because someone gets arrested does not mean they are guilty. Fortunately one is "innocent until proven guilty". So unless your 100% sure he was convicted of the crimes, you should refrain from passing judgement and enjoy what he is doing for our favorite car brand...
Old 05-04-2013, 06:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
R.I.P.

Speednme1 is right. It's amazing how many times people bring up crap they know nothing about. Stop perpetuating half truths.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
gearhead

Eddie has paid for every part he has ever gotten from me. His money is green in my shop. I know nothing of previous transgressions and just don't care about ancient Internet rumors and dramas.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)

911 addicted

Eddie , You did a amazing job :-) BE PROUD !
Old 05-04-2013, 08:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)
Wide body, molester.

Quote:
I've had tons of stuff stolen and for that reason I also have insurance.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)

Garage
And for That reason thievery is ok with you. Where do you park?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)

Quote:
My friend once again, he had a shop where they found stolen parts. No one said he stole them, we dont know the details. For all we know they were brought in by a customer of his without his knowledge.
Do you know for a fact that he was convicted?
And to answer your questions my integrity will not allow thievery to enter my mind..,oh and i park my car in my garage your more than welcome to come over and visit to have a beer and discuss further.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20 LOL View Post
I've had tons of stuff stolen and for that reason I also have insurance.
Speed, I wasn't referring to your post. I was answering H2O. Love to see your ride some time.

H2O, Having insurance doesn't give anyone the right to steal anyone's property.

IMR-Merlin and H2O, just curious what "debt to society?" Are you implying guilt?

DrMatera, thanks for your words of wisdom, but it's no half truth that he was arrested. That's what I asked.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Kind of a disconnect in logic here.
Plus I can't speak to any other states, but Colorado is a make my day state. If I walk out and find someone hot wiring my car and shoot him dead, he's dead and I sleep in my own bed that night. I don't really think that's the direction you want this discussion headed is it?
Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)

Quote:

IMR-Merlin and H2O, just curious what "debt to society?" Are you implying guilt?

DrMatera, thanks for your words of wisdom, but it's no half truth that he was arrested. That's what I asked.
1st, what were the charges against him? Do you even know? If so, fill us in on the details.

2nd was he convicted of anything? Being arrested is NOT the same a being found GUILTY of a crime.

3rd if he WAS convicted, then what was his sentence? Did he serve that sentence in full? If so then he has paid his debt to society.

Seems you like to talk rumors and generalities, but not facts, so please enlighten us on the FACTS that you know.

Everyone hates a thief, but holding someone accountable for something the "MAY" have done 15 years ago is a bit of a stretch. I know I am not the same person I was 15 years ago, what about you sir?
Old 05-05-2013, 05:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)

This thread is now ruined thanks to Unobtainium.

Can we stop entertaining this fool and get back to the subject, hopefully a mod can clean this up...

'18 C63S Coupe
Old 05-05-2013, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: