Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I did some searching a while back and this is what I came up with... from an RX-7 forum of all places

"Quote from: nickt93 on June 11, 2011, 09:11:39 PM

Quote from: Rayminator on June 11, 2011, 04:28:03 PM

Wasn't Eddie MIA for several years? Seems he disappeared for some time.

Yeah. He was in prison, I believe it had something to do with stolen Porsches. I think that was a while back."

Don't spread bull****... that's the worst thing about the internet, people will just repeat anything they hear. Then the subject of the gossip has to deal with crap like this forever, and it just snowballs. Eddie got arrested back in 2001 because he had stolen parts in his shop... but it was customer stuff. Some guys in his same complex apparently WERE chopping cars, but how much he knew, who knows? I think it was more a matter of being associated with the wrong people. As far as I know, he was never convicted and never went to jail. But don't take my word for it, go look for yourself: http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ2/WINQ120 This will let you search anyone who has been incarcerated in New York since well before this happened. Eddie is in his mid 40s... Let us know what you find.

As far as I'm concerned, Eddie is a good guy. I like him, I can vouch for him being a straight shooter, and I'd have no problem trusting him with my stuff. Is he perfect? No. But neither am I, and I don't know many people who are.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if I have built stolen engines or machined/worked on stolen parts for customers... How am I to know what's legit and what isn't? If I see something obviously wrong or out of place, I'll call the cops. Otherwise, how do you know? I got a call from an FBI agent about 10 years ago asking if I had bought any parts from a particular person, or had any dealings with him. I had been offered the stuff in question, but I knew something wasn't right. That could have easily gone the other way if I were less honest, and I would have been screwed.

Anyway, don't post stuff that you don't know first hand to be factual, especially stuff like this.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
This thread is now ruined thanks to Unobtainium.

Can we stop entertaining this fool and get back to the subject, hopefully a mod can clean this up...
agreed...
Old 05-05-2013, 05:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)

Garage
I don't even know what to said, but let's see..........................

Marta Steward, was sentenced to five months in prison and two years' probation for lying to investigators about her sale of ImClone Systems stock in late 2001. But that's ok and she has her celebrity status back and that's acceptable..................

Her bed in Jail

This thread is about a TRUE pioneer in the Porsche world, anything else is simply pointless...............
Old 05-05-2013, 12:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)

^ +1
stay on topic start your own thread if you feel the need.I for one love to read about eddie and his mad porsche
Old 05-05-2013, 01:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)

Garage
IMR Merlin. The only "rumor" is that you said "he paid his debt to society." And that implies guilt if YOUR RUMOR is true you simpleton .

Personally I could give two craps how fast he or anyone else drives.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #85 (permalink)
Jiu Jitsu Grappler

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtainium View Post
IMR Merlin. The only "rumor" is that you said "he paid his debt to society." And that implies guilt if YOUR RUMOR is true you simpleton .

Dude.....Just stop, please. What your doing is completely wrong. Please think about it. Your accusations are in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you dont care than just unsubscribe from this thread. This is about Bellos ability to create the fastest Porsche around...period, not his personal life......I dont care.

1976 Turbo Coupe 3.2
2009 Carerra S 997.2 (SOLD)
Old 05-05-2013, 09:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtainium View Post

Lose and argument and start with the insults. Bravo sir, bravo....

Hopefully the mods clean this up, but while we are in this discussion, let me elaborate on my meaning.. if he was found guilty, then he would have done time (that doesn't seem the case do YOU have PROOF), if he was only arrested and not convicted, then the only guilty would have been in public opinion and he would have lost business with his shop.. thus paying his debt to society... Either way, with most members in this thread and around his shop, he's ok in their eyes....

Sorry that such a simple minded person like myself had to dumb it down for an intellectual like you to understand...

What I admire about Eddie is that he builds his own car, like myself. Sounds to me that you have a vendetta against a NJ shop owner to me.

Last edited by IMR-Merlin; 05-07-2013 at 03:56 PM..
Old 05-06-2013, 03:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)

Back on topic.....

Old 05-06-2013, 03:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and to those who wish evil to me no weapon form against me will prosper.

Last edited by EBELLO RACING; 05-09-2013 at 03:09 PM..
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)

Garage
Smile

Applause!!!! Applause!!! You are THE MAN. My hero!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)
Turbofrog

Spreading rumors is like bad loosing, very weak. Congrats to Eddies success aganst the big boys.
79 930: HX40S#16, MS3pro+ID1000+044+E85, Ignition: 123/TUNE/MSD6A, True split BB, 2*turbosmart38
Old 05-07-2013, 08:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)
Turbonut

Garage
Thanks Eddie for standing up and showing the rumor spreaders their place.
Unfortunately this kind onf people is present everywhere in the world and mostly it is caused by envy.

And also huge congrats for the wins over heavyweighters!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)
Certified User

Garage
I was having a really crappy day at work today, but when I checked the forum at lunchtime, Eddie's post put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Thanks. Love your work, please share what you can.
Memories: '68 912, '72 911T, '80 911SC, '84 911, '85 930, '86 930, '87 911
Old 05-08-2013, 04:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #93 (permalink)

Priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin View Post
Back on topic.....

That is crazy just looking up at the sky as he slams on the gas. Its GREAT love to see the wheelie photos. Eddie is a down to earth guy if you speak with him he is humble and offers lots of advise. Lets keep this thread going in a positive direction.
77 911tt EFI wide body red/ Slightly modified SOLD
Old 05-09-2013, 07:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #94 (permalink)

Garage
Congrats Eddie on all your well deserved success! Not only do you know your way around high HP Porsche's, you're also an all-around nice guy that is always willing to help. I can personally attest to that, so thank you sir.

Baker.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsrsr View Post
Dude.....Just stop, please. What your doing is completely wrong. Please think about it. Your accusations are in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you dont care than just unsubscribe from this thread. This is about Bellos ability to create the fastest Porsche around...period, not his personal life......I dont care.
+1. Your comment is much nicer than mine would be.

Congrats Bello on your win!!!
Old 05-11-2013, 06:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #96 (permalink)

Garage
Looks Like Bello F I N A L L Y got a Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/EddieBelloRacing?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Please Support the "Peoples Champ" and Like the Page
Old 05-14-2013, 03:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #97 (permalink)

Juan, just sent you a friend request as well
Old 05-14-2013, 03:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #98 (permalink)

Garage
10-4 Thanks
Old 05-14-2013, 03:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)

You can say whatever you want but the thing that you'll never change is :

EDDIE IS THE MAN !!!!!

Cole

Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #100 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: