Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Happiest when Tinkering

Thanks to all who responded I will file that one back to clean that before I start suspecting anything else SHEEESH

76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 05-02-2013, 06:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith660 View Post
Thanks to all who responded I will file that one back to clean that before I start suspecting anything else SHEEESH
Sometimes it's the simplest things that get overlooked that cause us the most grief. Glad you got it done. Try keeping a spare filter around so you can swap it out more often in an effort to keep your boost on
FS 1987 930 DTAFast EFI w/Electronic Dash, 17x9x11" Lindsey Racing Fuchs, Andial 8.39 R&P, C2 Intake, SuperCup Cams, Flame Ringed Heads & Cylinders, TurboKraft Full Bay Intercooler, RearlyL8 Twin Scroll Headers, Big Bullseye Twin Scroll Turbo...SOLD
1999 Harley Davidson Custom 1250 Hardtail Bobber..SOLD
2014 BMW X6M, 2012 BMW 128i, 2014 GMC Sierra, 2015 Cobia 237 Center Console 300hp Yamaha
Old 05-02-2013, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Congrats!!!!

Amazing, totally amazing... I'll check mine this weekend then; not a dirt road to get home but tons of polen here in Bama.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Happiest when Tinkering

Yeah I pulled the air filter to get to some other stuff and as soon as I saw the prefilter was covered and I pulled the prefilter off and saw how packed the filter was I knew what the issue was I will have to pull it once a month and clean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Congrats!!!!

Amazing, totally amazing... I'll check mine this weekend then; not a dirt road to get home but tons of polen here in Bama.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
Old 05-02-2013, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Gary, so glad you found such an easy solution (bet you felt like crawling under a rock and hiding, huh?). Amazing how just a little dirt can do what it does. I never would have thought to point in that direction. And I thought I had to deal with dirt here in the desert country!

I guess we've all learned by this one. Ahhhh...the strength of this forum....knowledge is power.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Happiest when Tinkering

yes

Old 05-03-2013, 02:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: