Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

77 porsche 930

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows the history of this car?? Originally imported to Australia from the US circa 94'. It is currently on the market for $AU52,000. Will tale a look at it in the coming weeks as I am interested to see which 'race' modifications have been made to it.

Below is a reply from the current owner.

Hi Scott,
the cars previous owner Mike Rasheed imported the car from Washington state in 1994. It was converted to RHD and set up for the track and rebuilt at he time I've been told, by K-Tec in WA. It had 5 logged races in 1995 with 1 record still standing. Was then placed in storage. I bought it 4 years ago, out of storage service performed by K-Tec.
I run 98 octane, it has bilstien suspension. It does leak oil which I was concerned about until I spoke to Porsche mechanics who said this is common. I haven't used it on the track, just enjoy driving it. Have had brakes, exhaust, tyres, over boost sender replaced and summer/winter services each year. No rust. Work away 5/5 so will get photo's asap.
Regards, Adam.

If you know this car give me a shout out!

Cheers,

Scott

Old 05-08-2013, 04:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
personally the conversion detracts from the cars value, would have been better left LHD

1973 2.4E Coupe ex HK ex Norfolk Island ex NZ
Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: