Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Megasquirt 3 base files needed

Calling all megasquirters. I need some expert advice. It's a bit overwhelming for me, but here's what I'm doing (please critique the setup):

1. 1989 3.2L N/A to 3.4L Turbo conversion using JE Pistons @ 8.5:1 and .7bar (possibly more later on). Have stock wastegate with .7 spring.
2. Ported/polished rebuilt, twin plug heads with turbo exhaust valves, new guides / seals. Borla quad tip exhaust.
3. Balanced crank (including pistons and rods), lightened and balanced flywheel
4. ARP studs, Garrett GT35R, oil accumulator, 930 pump, Seimens high imp injectors, knock sensors w/ bridge, throttle position sensor and mounting kit.
5. Heater backdate, intake air temp sensor, 2-wire CHT mounted into vent cover on top of case.
6. Full bay intercooler and BOV (still looking for these)
7. MS3 with MS3X harness (for sequential), Ford EDIS (dual) with 36-1 trigger wheel / hall sensor Clewett (or equal), and cam sensor kit (clewett or equal)

I'm planning on running sequential MS3 and have the 3.2L stock fuel / spark tables to start, but there's so much more info to input and I really could use someones base MS3 files that I could tweak. Planning on using tunerstudio.

I also know that the full bay intercooler won't fit under the stock whale tail and the borla exhaust may need some adjustment to rear bumper, so I have to do some bodywork.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
It sounds to me that you are in the planning stages. There is a long $journey from there to the point where you need MS files. I am running sequential MS3 on my car and will be tuning this weekend at Mosport.

When you are ready I can help with files.

Dave
Old 05-10-2013, 03:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send me a PM also when your a little closer I can help you out. If you have other questions feel free to PM me.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: