Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

OC, CA PCA Breakfast Club - Anyone going

Any turbos going to the breakfast club meeting tomorrow? Last time I went it was mostly boxters and water cooled. Was hoping to see a few air cooled cars, turbo's especially.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
PCA-GPX will be at the Lakewood Country Club tomorrow and I think we are parking on the lawn. Always a good assortment of old-school Porsche technology with a few well developed 993 Turbos and 930s in the mix. I expect a good 356 turnout as well.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
gearhead

If you want to journey out to the Inland Empire the POC is running their annual Tribute to LeMans enduro tomorrow. Gonna be plenty if air cooled cars on and off the track. At Cal Speedway in Fontana. $5 at the gate.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Tomorrow 6-1-13 will also be the Steve McQueen Tribute carshow in Chino Hills off of Grand Ave, starts bright and early, cars showing at 6.00 AM show from 8.00 AM onwards, been a very good turnout in the past, proceeds benefit the Boys Republic.

Steve McQueen Car Show - June 01, 2013

I ll be taking my 930 to it... Lots of P-car stuff this weekend...
Old 05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the responses. Maybe the Circle Island Tour of Chino, Fontana and Lakewood is in order. After 3 years finally have my car in working order and need to get some miles on it.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Decided on the Steve McQueen show as I had never attended this one. Holy cow its a neat show. Cool WWII Zundapp motorbikes, Diesel Porsche Tractor, lots of Porsche's, and antique farm engines. WWII re-enactment with tanks, P-51's, and close combat firefight. Awesome lunch for $10. Can't wait until next year.

Just a few pics:

Old 06-01-2013, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: