Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

My cis stuff is up for sale..eBay

Gents listed my cis stuff on eBay. For now if I could just sell it as a whole. All in working/great condition.Porsche Bosch 930 Meter Plate Euro Fuel Head Fuel Lines WUR Int Manifold Inj'S | eBay

Last edited by speednme1; 11-12-2013 at 10:16 AM..
Old 07-26-2013, 03:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
7.0:1 > 11.3:1

Garage
Black fuel head (cast iron), fat injector lines... looks like it is euro.

Old 07-27-2013, 05:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovie Ghoulie View Post
This would not happen to be a euro set would it?
Groovie according to my receipts the fuel system was converted to RUF specs. I'm almost sure that meant euro fuel head with the bigger fuel lines. My car ran like a bat out of hell prior to my decision to efi it(only went that route to finer tune my car....plus I'm a masochist..can't leave well enough alone)

I guess I should include that bit of info in my ad.

Rey
Old 07-27-2013, 09:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
ok, could not load ebay last night, thanks
Old 07-28-2013, 12:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
$250 to ship approx 10-15 lbs of mass?

Wow, that was a "deal" for someone...
Old 07-30-2013, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Tilikum Turbo if you read my ad i do state that i will refund any shipping amount that i dont use(within reason). I usually offer free shipping on my items but i wouldn't ripoff anyone on shipping(just look at my feedback)so no "deal" to be had on my part.

Last edited by speednme1; 07-30-2013 at 06:20 PM..
Old 07-30-2013, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speednme1 View Post
Tilikum Turbo if you read my ad i do state that i will refund any shipping amount that i dont use(within reason). I usually offer free shipping on my items but i wouldn't ripoff anyone on shipping(just look at my feedback)so no "deal" to be had on my part.
I've found that the automated shipping calculators actually work pretty well, provided you know the shipping weight and container dimensions. Anytime I've sold items on evilbay, the shipping came out so close that I didn't bother with any overage or underage. I'm sure your intentions are noble, but if you overstate the shipping it might be a turn-off to perspective buyers regardless of the intentions to adjust for actual shipping in the end.

You've got some good stuff for sale at a reasonable price for those that wish to continue the battle with CIS. Lucky for me, all my stuff is still working correctly. Good luck with the sale.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
I've found that the automated shipping calculators actually work pretty well, provided you know the shipping weight and container dimensions. Anytime I've sold items on evilbay, the shipping came out so close that I didn't bother with any overage or underage. I'm sure your intentions are noble, but if you overstate the shipping it might be a turn-off to perspective buyers regardless of the intentions to adjust for actual shipping in the end.

You've got some good stuff for sale at a reasonable price for those that wish to continue the battle with CIS. Lucky for me, all my stuff is still working correctly. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Mark, I dont have anything boxed up or weighed for just in case someone wants to do local pick up. I agree with you that is the best choice but I have refunded people in the past on any overages.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Btw I have a pair of Web Camshafts that I will be posting. 238...I will post pics when I get to my desktop.

Last edited by speednme1; 07-31-2013 at 04:41 AM..
Old 07-30-2013, 08:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by speednme1 View Post
Btw I have a pair of Web Camshats that I will be posting. 238...I will post pics when I get to my desktop.
Waazzzz a "camshat" (a broken cam?)?
Old 07-30-2013, 09:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
Waazzzz a "camshat" (a broken cam?)?
Yo Ronnie you got no idea wat a "Camshat" be..palease homie you ain't no real Porsca owna....lol

Ok I fixed it "spell check" police...or po-po?....
Old 07-31-2013, 04:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

bump
Old 08-15-2013, 03:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Updated the link. Still available. If purchased outside of eBay the price is $1500.00 firm(does not include shipping). I will update buyer with actual shipping quote. My price is less than the cost of fuel head alone if purchased from a vendor. A great opportunity fo someone needing or wanting more fuel.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Packed and ready to go..Porsche Bosch 930 Meter Plate Euro Fuel Head Fuel Lines WUR Ruf Man Inj | eBay

Perfect for someone who wants to mod their car, just pull your entire assembly off, store it. Then when you want to return to original just pull the whole assembly off and install your stock original one back on.
$1500.00..does not include shipping
Old 02-21-2014, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Still available...I have included the throttle body as well. $1,500.00 ono + shipping or local pick up.
Porsche Bosch 930 Meter Plate Euro Fuel Head Fuel Lines WUR Ruf Man Inj | eBay
Old 05-20-2014, 02:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: