Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Hey thanks!!yeah I'll post everything as a get it done. Had a present waiting at the door when I got home. My three year old was thrilled until he found out those were grandpa's blocks not his lol.

88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 07-10-2014, 03:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #381 (permalink)
Mr. C

Garage
Can't wait to see and hear this baby fired up, Ken

Six = Sex
Old 07-10-2014, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #382 (permalink)
Registered

me too but it will be quite a while.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 07-10-2014, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #383 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Very nice work.......Here is my intercooler but totally different motor also use to be a cab.

Old 07-17-2014, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #384 (permalink)
Registered

Oh ok that core is smaller. looks good so far
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 07-18-2014, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #385 (permalink)
Registered

Well I tuned up the band saw yesterday replaced the tires on it and put on a new metal cutting blade. Sanded all the rust off the table and waxed it good. So today I cut a couple jigs out with it for cutting up the tubing to make the end tanks for the intercooler. Got some of the pieces cut out for the outlet side. I'll tack them up this week and figure out how to cut the filler piece.

2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 07-20-2014, 05:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #386 (permalink)

Registered

You still out there?

Earth to Ken, come in Ken.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #387 (permalink)
Registered

Well a couple days after the last post I new job opportunity opened up at our corporate office. I got the job. So I was transferred had to sell my old house find and buy a new one move. that was completed in early November. I live in the palm beach area out in the country. my new house needs a lot of work so I have spent All of January laying tile, gutting, rewiring and replacing the kitchen. have the new cabinets and appliances done still need to finish the floors. So later this year after I build a decent garage Ill be back working on the car.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #388 (permalink)
Registered

Well I actually made some progress this weekend I pulled the motor back out tore it back apart. So I can FINALLY send the case out to TK for machine work.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 03-16-2015, 08:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #389 (permalink)
R.I.P.

Ken, not for nothing but why send the case across the country, we got local guys that do great work right here in south florida
Old 03-18-2015, 12:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #390 (permalink)
Registered

Yeah I know Chris has been so helpful over the years though. and when I got the estimate for everything I needed he was less expensive than anyone local.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 03-18-2015, 07:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #391 (permalink)
Registered

I sure wish I could get back to this. I'm still spending all my spare time on the new house.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 10-14-2015, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #392 (permalink)
Registered

I did find lot something really interesting today though. Is a tesla s faster than my cayenne s with 130k miles on it 0_60?.....no lol
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 10-14-2015, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #393 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Watcha building out there in the boonies ken the Taj Mahal?
88 930 3.4 ,Twin plugged billet Xtreme cylinder heads and denso COPs, Dougherty custom GT 2 evo cams,pauter rods,Garrett Gt40,ms3x Efi ,1100cc injectors,extrude honed 3.2 intake,TK billet fullbay I/C,MODE headers,KEP stage 2, E-85, 706 rwhp
Old 10-14-2015, 04:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #394 (permalink)
Registered

Sort of..replaced the kitchen all new everything. Pulled all the carpets in the house and replacing with travertine. Plus all the electrical work. Still have to turn the detached garage back into a garage. The previous owner has turned it into an apartment.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 10-14-2015, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #395 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
Sort of..replaced the kitchen all new everything. Pulled all the carpets in the house and replacing with travertine. Plus all the electrical work. Still have to turn the detached garage back into a garage. The previous owner has turned it into an apartment.
Garage apartment sounds pretty good I've always wanted to pull my car into the living room.
Ducati 748R
Old 10-14-2015, 10:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #396 (permalink)
Registered

Yeah it has nice tile but the roll up door is covered up with drywall and the rails are removed. Plus it's not wired for 220 so no place to plug in the welder or the table saw. Once I'm done with the house then I'll turn out back into a garage. Then back to work on the car.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 10-15-2015, 06:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #397 (permalink)
Registered

still out of town working but the gf pulled out all the drywall behind the garage door this week so I can make the roll up door work again. Next month or so will be rewiring and shelves in the garage then back to work on the car. Still haven't sent the case out yet for machine work though. have to send pistons and rods etc. out with the case for balancing the crank. That stuff still in boxes someplace lol.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 04-18-2016, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #398 (permalink)

Ken, good to see you post aqain.

..the empty space in your post.
i was hoping it would be a pic of the gf covered with drywall dust

good luck with the new house projects, it sounds like a lot going on.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #399 (permalink)
Registered

Thanks!! yeah and I've been out of town working since feb15th. The new job has me travelling a lot in the spring and fall.

2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 04-19-2016, 04:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #400 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: