Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

OK thanks I just ordered them if anyone else is interested for future reference the pn is 9116232800 and 91161232700 two of each.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 07-11-2018, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #581 (permalink)

How big are the holes i have to drill in the shroud?
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 07-12-2018, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #582 (permalink)

Well I'm feeling like I let myself down. I broke down and ordered a set of rarly headers instead of fabbing my own. Dissapointed, but by the time I spent what it was going to cost in material plus the really expensive bandsaw required to cut 321 tubing and not have it look like crap. It was just cheaper to buy them. I got the metal cutting blade for my bandsaw but it's not variable speed and runs too fast for hard steels.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 11-06-2018, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #583 (permalink)

Garage
That's a smart move, by the time I did the modifications on mine I could of bought a new set. Only reason I forged on was to hide as much as possible from view, the sleeper look...
Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #584 (permalink)

yeah iIknow it was the right decision but painfull never the less
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 11-07-2018, 09:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #585 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: