Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I'm selling this if anyone is interested. It is brand new still sealed in the box. I decided not to install it. 300 shipped.

AEM Performance Electronics Wideband UEGO Failsafe Gauge - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive Performance Electronics
Old 10-18-2013, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Great idea !!!! until Obama has the IRS hacking your phone and sending you
fines for exceeding polution standards.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Chain fence eating turbo

Maybe we can buy carbon credits!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
So, I have finally finished my build and gotten the car organized enough to go for a spin today. This project was a huge learning experience and my biggest mistake was having a local wrench assist us with the cam timing - it was completely screwed. Luckily no damage occurred and the local pro got that straightened out.

I'm happy to report the wireless AFR gauge that is the subject of this thread works great; not so happy that my car is running super rich. Idle is 11ish, cruise is in the 12.9 - 13.1 range, 10ish under boost, and 14ish when decelerating. She stumbles, coughs and is generally rough after a warm start; this lasts about 3-4 minutes and then things smooth out. I'm thinking the richness is fouling things for a bit on the warm start until it all gets cleared out. The car had an adjustable WUR installed when I bought it; does anybody have the instruction booklet on how to make all of the adjustments this thing is capable of?
Old 02-18-2014, 02:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

hmn this thing looks super cool. I have had an innovate system on my shelf for several years because I have been too lazy to route the wires through the cabin. This thing looks like it would make the install super easy and clean.

I wonder if they intend to support android in the future.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsveb View Post
I am not too worried about you, you guys are used to sort out all sorts of compatibility issues
like compatibility with micro usb cables instead of a new propriety connector every couple years
Old 02-19-2014, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

so I dug out the Innovate boxes last night. The install looks a bit cumbersome with the calibrate switch as well as the seperate controll box for the guage I bought. I think the install is unnessasarily complex due to the flexibility they have built into the system.

This wireless approach seems pretty attractive from my current perspective.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: