Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Thanks Tonger. I have 3 WUR's, My original one that came with the car that i removed to store for now. Another one that is on the car right now that hopefully i can send to somebody who makes them adjustable. Heard rumors TurboKraft might be doing it soon. And a third one that i plan on taking apart and maybe make my own adjustable creation from information i learned reading on this forum.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Don't know if anyone might be interested, but I have made up a special adapter fitting for the WUR...........

.........to connect a Pressure Sender for monitoring Fuel Pressure in the cabin at the dash panel.

This was done by another Pelican and I think its a great idea so I made up a few fittings.

I also have fittings & Poly line for a simple mechanical fuel gauge for temporary use when road testing.

If interested please email me only. No PMs, no PMs, no PMs.

Len at Autosportengineering dot com

Old 05-06-2014, 09:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Jim Williams came up with the factory oil pressure sending unit setup for use with fuel pressure monitoring. Used the factory pressure gage. I built one for my car, worked well.
Leask may start modding WURs again, I don't think TurboKraft will be doing that.
If your SC WUR is fresh there is no use for the adjustability mod. Adjustment is done by the mixture screw. If boosted and modified beyond mormal specs this is useful.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: