Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Check the delayed action relay on the rear panel if you don't have 12V on pin 15.

ignition trouble need help!
Old 03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
Ok

So, now I have the electrical schematic ....I surely needed it...thanks

The relay you told me about could be bad...once it gets warmer around here I will start working on it again...keep you posted..

Bill
Old 03-25-2014, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Garage
Update

The CDI gets no 12 volts. The wiring schematic I got, I jumped the relay red one in front for the fuel pump 2 and it works. I jumped the reply for fuel pump 1 (front pump) and it sparked...so a short?

I then discounted blue plug no fuel pumps come on. The schematic is hard for me to understand. It seems there are switches in schematic that control the pump 1, it also refers to a bunch of connectors located all over the place...wow...what nightmare...I do not have stuff under drivers seat...good news for me it's a 1978 with no CO2 or catalytic converter...I am lost...I plan to run 12 volt line to front pump 1 to see if it will run...any ideas? Great appricated...
Old 03-31-2014, 02:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: