Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

BL WUR question

Figured out my lean issue. I found my BL WUR manual and saw when I adjust my warm contol pressure I get more fuel up top. The problem I have is , it makes my idle rich. 12.5 to 12.9. I know I can lean out the idle AR on the fuel head adjustment.
If I lean it out, to get my idle closer to 14.0. will my A/F up top go back up?
Old 04-27-2014, 02:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Banned

Maybe you know this, but when you make rich/lean adjustments to idle AFR, via the fuel head idle mixture adjuster, you are simply altering the idle resting position of the air metering arm by tiny amounts (talking less than a mm) - in theory, this would mean that AFRs are changed equally throughout the range, but in reality, when you make that adjustment, the change to mid and upper range AFRs very slight. No harm in trying it and seeing if you are satisfied with the results (easy to change back, etc.).
Old 04-27-2014, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: