Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Bob Jones Autowerks

Bob Jones in San Antonio spent the past week with my 1987 Targa. Feels like a new car. 15k mile maintenance, fix linkage, rebuild calipers and fix why they pulled right, repack axles, CVs, reset height, align, corner balance, adjust valves, change plugs, flush and replace all fluids, and on and on. The alignment was so far off it was like I was riding on one front and rear wheel. The 70 mile drive back to the Hill Country was straight and true. No wandering or darting about. Oh and compression numbers averaged 96. Thanks Bob. 200 mile hill country drive to Llano for Coopers BBQ was fantastic.
1987 911 Guards Red Targa, nearing 200,000 miles, lowered, 7's & 8's, 964 grind cams from John Dougherty, A.P.E. Mass Flow Sensor with chip to match, cat bypass, strut brace, dual out muffler. Will consider newer model in 8 years when I turn 75 and then maybe not.
2012 BMW 528i (wife's)
2007 Toyota FJ (rain and off road days)
Old 04-27-2014, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: