Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
911sc questions

I have a 1981 911sc RoW (rest of world) car and I have a few questions for you all:

1) Why does it seem that North American fuel/gas nozzles at the gas station do not fit in my fuel filler? Are they different in Europe? The fuel nozzles here only seem to go in to the fuel filler a few inches. There is a piece of metal blocking the nozzle from going all the way in.

2) Why is it that when my driver side door is open, I can lock the door (with key or "dial"), but cannot unlock the door unless I turn the latch "two" positions? I pulled the door panel off and everything seems to be in perfect working order. I'm afraid to lock the door now for fear that I will not be able to unlock it. When the door is closed will I be able to unlock the door?

I guess my question is when the driver side door closes completely, does the latch snap into the last position?

I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks
Old 04-29-2014, 05:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911sc , door latch , fuel filler