Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
FAST test saves lives

930 Restoration helping Stroke research

Hi guys!

This forum is great!

I'm a newbie, restoring my good friend's 1981 930 Turbo.

It's a very special project as we have backing from our local Porsche Centre Sheffield.

Once the car is ready, Porsche Sheffield will help unveil the car to the press at their lovely showroom.

Why?

I've been helping Stroke research via Stroke Association Support for a while now, following my dad's life changing stroke 11 years ago.

My friend and I got chatting about getting his car back on the road whilst helping a cause dear to my family.

So, throughout 2015 we will display the car at key events, resplendent in it's FAST test and charity graphics (along with technical sponsor/partner logos)
These events will give the charity priceless opportunities to promote Stroke awareness and collect cash donations to help with research and support programs.

There will be raffle prizes to be won throughout the year and we hope to bring a smile to people's faces with the 911.

I see up a Facebook page earlier this month where i'll add photo updates.
Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/FAST911Turbo?ref=hl

Allready I've found some great tips and advice on here.
Thanks guys

Jay McGreneghan

Old 10-27-2014, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: