Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

930 parts f/s

It looks like I'll be striking a deal with PP member NigalJones. I'm hoping buy his 930 gear box, Wevo shifter and Kep clutch. In an effort to keep the war dep. at bay and recoup some $ I'll be selling off some of my stash and I wanted to give you guys the first shot.
Please understand though, I'm only selling my stuff if the deal goes through. I'm pretty certain it will. I'm waiting on shipping quotes and final pricing.
As soon as I'm certain I'll post pix and a proper add in the f/s section but feel free to PM me if interested.

1st up will be my Hargett Pro 930 shifter with linkage. List price on the Hargett site is $1014 Mine is in excellent shape with very little use. I'd like to get $800

#2- 930 Pas side stamped front fender (Euro) I bought this used but, I don't think it's
ever been installed. At any rate it's in perfect condition, primed and ready for paint
I came up empty after searching for a new price but, I'm thinking $900

#3- 930 clutch. Re-surfaced Sachs PP, new T.O. bearing and a new organic spring
centered disk. $650

#4- L & R rear Turbo extensions. Maroon color VGC (might be some storage scratches)
$200

#5- Momo V-35 steering wheel. Date stamped 1992. VGC $80

All prices will be + actual shp. Priority will be given to local (Seattle) interest on the fender. Only cause it's apita to ship. I'd rather not ship outside the US but I will if there's no interest in the states. Otherwise priority will be given in order of response.

Thanks for looking.

Old 11-30-2014, 11:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: