Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Radio Delete

Just looked at '76 ROW 930...car has what seems to be a correct radio delete plate...owner says it has been a radio delete as long as he has had the car (21 years) the weird thing is that the car has speakers in the door. So my two questions are...should the COA mention the radio delete and did the radio delete cars still have speakers in the doors. Thank you for any help i can get.

ODK

Old 12-17-2014, 10:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODK View Post
Just looked at '76 ROW 930...car has what seems to be a correct radio delete plate...owner says it has been a radio delete as long as he has had the car (21 years) the weird thing is that the car has speakers in the door. So my two questions are...should the COA mention the radio delete and did the radio delete cars still have speakers in the doors. Thank you for any help i can get.

ODK
Yes No
Old 12-17-2014, 11:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thank you.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

RoW '76 Turbo Radios (Koln, Bamberg or non-optioned radio) depended upon the delivery country. It's possible to have a non-optioned radio for the Italian market, etc. A non-optioned radio or "radio delete" would not delete the power antenna or door/rear deck speakers. Do you know the delivery country from the COA?
Old 12-17-2014, 04:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Pretty sure it was originally delivered in France.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: