Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Administrator

STOLEN: 1988 Porsche 911 930 Turbo (Netherlands)

Posting this for a friend. Help us find this P car!

Quote:
STOLEN Porsche 911 Turbo '88

PLEASE HELP US TO FIND WHO STOLE IT!

Porsche 911 930 Turbo 1988
Color: Dark Blue
VIN: WPOZZZ93ZJS000311
License Plate: NP-SR-99 (Holland)
KM ca. 119.000
Stolen from a home in the Netherlands

Beloning voor gouden tip over gestolen Porsche verdubbeld

Please help to look out to find this car ....
THANK YOU

Old 02-10-2017, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I wish her lots of luck finding this car back. NL is a small country and before you know it the car can be in Russia. Different rules apply there! My Dad had his E34 M5 stolen in Amsterdam the night my brother drove it from Germany after he bought it and picked it up in Dusseldorf. They followed
him home and within 5 minutes after parking the car he heared a loud bang. The car was gone 1hr later when he went down to move the car. Cops told him that thiefs actually follow high profile cars in Holland and steal them. Many end up in Africa but mostly a large Eastern Block. Interpol was of no assistance to us. Fortunately our car was found 5 days later in a large public garage where it was spotted with a broken door handle. The cops said they were probably "cooling off the car" but it we were lucky that it was found. It can never be registered legit in any civilized country. Sad for owner and car.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hopefully the guy/gal has issues with it & finds pelican forum.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Old 02-18-2017, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: