Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
beancounter

HNY numbskulls 😀

Nice lift Paul... I gots one too now, but hasnít hoisted a p-car yet. Only MBs thus far.

Your next engine drop will be easy.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
NIce Paul! As Ronnie would say....congratulations! You finally got it up!!

Rahl
Old 01-02-2018, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

^^^

Paul must have had a squadron of male gymnasts over to help with the up getting!
Old 01-02-2018, 07:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
Happy new year guys. Keeping warm:
www.stauningwhisky.dk
Old 01-03-2018, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

I cannot say enough good things about a lift. At the end of the day it is only money. And you can put it off forever, then when you do buy one you wish you had it years ago. And get maximum use from it, rather than the last few years after your knees give out. When I think of the jobs I have done under these (and other cars) I would not be without one now. I even did cam timing lying under the rear of the car. You don't mind ripping in to those jobs you otherwise put off, because it is such a treat to work under the hoist. I have a mates 911 coming in a couple of days to pull brakes off. Easy on the hoist.
Do yourself a favour guys - if you are faintly contemplating (and have the space).
Happy New Year
Alan
83 SC, 82 930 (track) - Stock except for RarlyL8 race headers, RarlyL8 Zork, K27-7006, 22/28 T bars, 007 Fuel head, short 3&4 gears, NGK AFR, Greddy EBC (on the slippery slope), Wevo engine mounts, ERP rear camber adjust and mono balls, Tarret front monoball camber adjust, Elgin cams, 38mm ported heads, 964 IC. 380rwhp @ 0.8bar Apart from above, bone stock:-)
Old 01-03-2018, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Work in Progress

Garage
Paul,

Congrats on the new addition to the garage!

Going to need a good thaw out and some heavy rain before the 930 comes out down here. I was hoping to have a cold but snow/salt free winter. No luck....

Happy New Year
Rich
Old 01-09-2018, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: