Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Administrator

I've never seen a 911 with a sun awning, that's really cool, sunlion! Do you get a lot of wind noise on the freeway at speed with all the equipment up there?
Too many Miata's to count.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93097004xx View Post
I think part of the attraction to ferrari’s is they are temperamental.. like beautiful woman that MUST have it her way..

I once heard that driving a 12 cylinder ferrari is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

Get it right and it is one of the most rewarding experiences.

Get it wrong and there will not be a second time.
Are you suggesting a Ferrari is like a woman in the upper right corner of the hot/crazy envelope?

You could be right!

Never owned a Ferrari, but have had a few ladies (use the term loosely) in the upper right of the hot/crazy envelope (singly and in small groups hahahahaha).

I have however been 4-wheeling through the woods in a 308GTsi. Got stuck, had to be pulled out with a 1938 Model G John Deer.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric at Pelican Parts View Post
I've never seen a 911 with a sun awning, that's really cool, sunlion! Do you get a lot of wind noise on the freeway at speed with all the equipment up there?
A little more, but not a lot....the car has so much power I often forget stuff is up there...
Old 01-10-2018, 06:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: