Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Oil Leak on top of '70 MFI motor

Finally got it on the road, but found I have an oil leak on the top rear of the motor (center just to the right of the MFI pump). I will be looking at all of the potential areas thermostat, oil pressure sender, breather tube housing, etc. but early indications are the pressure? hose to the MFI pump.

This is the only piece in the area that I didn't replace, because I couldn't find one. Pelican doesn't stock it, and my PET doesn't even show it for a part number. Any help on sourcing one would be appreciated.

I did find that Pelican can obtain what is shown as a reducing socket so that I can bypass the oil feed and return hoses to the MFI pump and seal off the pump connections.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

HI part No' for pipe is 901 110 041 01 oil feed for the inj' pump, look on the PET page for the 911. 72. (mg)1, (sg)04, illustration No104-25

regards mike
Old 03-30-2005, 12:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks Mike!!!
Old 03-31-2005, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: