Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Megasquirt-II Questions

I'm upgrading from an MS-I (Tony Bitz kit) to an MS-II daughtercard.

I plan to do ignition in the future (collecting pieces now) but would like to use the fuel side of the MS-II in the meantime. Are there any issues with this and the MS? I have not done any "Ignition/IAC" jumper mods to the boards yet. Just installed the daughtercard and loaded the firmware.

I have most of my old MS-I settings installed but I'd like to see what another 3.0l from a 911SC MS-II file looks like to compare.

If you have a file or some screenshots you could send me that would be great.

Two other things:

1-My fuel pump continues to run with the engine off (didn't do that with the MS-I) Any ides?

2-Under "Injector Characteristics; Injector PWM period" it is default @ 66. This was the only thing that MS-I didn't have on it's settings. I left it at 66 for now.

Thanks for any insight.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: