View Single Post

Garage
I found the Holy grail of used parts

Hello everyone.

I bought my 88 944 about 6 months ago with the classic no start problem.

After countless hours of research, testing parts, doing all I could to find out what was causing my porsche that hadn't been started in 5 years according to the previous owner. I needed to replace injectors, both reference sensors. Most vacuum components and rebuild various connectors on the wiring harness. After pricing everything on parts sights and used parts adds I came across I was looking at well over $500. Then by a stroke of luck I looked out a little farther on Craigslist and came across this add

PORSCHE 944 PARTS FOR SALE

I emailed him he called me. The next day I drove 3 and half hours to his house. He has littlerly 17 944s and just about any part you could ask for and here's the thing he charges the fairest prices I have came across. I spent less than $200 and got a trunk full of parts. I started my car for the first time today thanks to him. He ships anywhere accepts paypal and will take good care of you. When I was leaving he told me if anything didn't work call him and he would replace it. He was a very nice guy and I highly recommend if you have a project give him a call or if your close enough pay him a visit. You will save alot of money. Sorry for long post I'm just on cloud 9 about how much I was able to fix on my car for so little.

Have a good one guys!
Old 05-22-2016, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)