View Single Post
umop apisdn

Firstly, my usual disclaimer - I'm not a tuner or a MegaSquirt authority in any way.

#1 - on the general settings page i'm not sure, from the wording it looks like it could be either? The MSExtra manual may help here

#2 - Dual tables provides separate maps for the eWUR and Frequency Valve. It can share one table but is best done with two. Set them both to all 100 in the cells to begin with.

#3 - Yes this should begin with the stock WUR curve in kPa

#4 - the manual screenshot is not in Lambda mode so that bit is disabled. The setting is a ratio of VE to FV duty so I'd start with 0.5 in the box, meaning a change in the VE table value of 2% will change the frequency valve duty by 1%. Remember VE is between 1 and 200 with a centre of 100. The frequency valve has a range of half that (1 to 100 and centered on 50% )

www.FrankenCIS.com
Old 09-02-2016, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #593 (permalink)