View Single Post

Some of the kits didnt come with new fenders they used the original fenders and cut the tops out of them. The flat portion witht he vents was then welded in. the vin tags would still be there. If it does not use the center mounted motor and linkage bars then it is not a factory or probably even a dealer conversion. The factory dealer kits were replacement fenders linkage bar and center motor with two relays above the fuse box. the fender vents did not have baffle plates under them to keep mud from coming out the vents when driving inthe rain. They had ABS fender liners on the front half of the fenders. The fuel tank Vent tank was removed and placed behind the dash. Euro cars with front mounted oil coolers also had the oil lines actually going into the front trunk and into the back of the cooler. American cars had the oil cooler in the the passenger side rear fender vent. Hope that was helpful if you want to post any pictures or pm them to me i could tell you by looking at them.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 10-28-2016, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1124 (permalink)