Thread: Modded 930 Ruf
View Single Post
930T Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficke View Post
Nice looking car, but it did have some tacky stuff done to it cosmaticly. Porsche emblem on the door panels, big Ruf logo's every where, stupid shift knob, etc.
The engine has that 'boy racer red' paint on it and a power robbing K&N instead of the Ruf airfilter.
And some other non Ruf muffler, if the car had the Ruf engine treatment before it is to bad some obvious things are missing now and does not inspire confidence with me.
Still all in all a nice car that could be had much cheaper than a stock car. So for those that want to modify any way this would not be a bad start.
All good points.

The downside marks for the car really are just aesthetic/cosmetic issues that could be easily resolved. It would be a good project car for someone to buy and clean up.

I personally love that it's white with black interior. If I didn't have a 930 that I've invested in so heavily, I would consider it as a good candidate to fix up and build.

Chris.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)