View Single Post
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
^^^

Yo' Deez, I bet your local hydraulic shop that you mentioned does made a/c hoses (probably by re-using your existing fittings) - an old school shop in my area does, and they also do the same with fuel hoses, too (which I had done by them a few months ago).

PS - is that welding material or did someone stick that area of the pipe () in a bucket of owl shart?!?!
I think I am going to remove all the hoses and get a quote to have new ones made before I order any AC Parts.

The welding is sooo bad. I don't think they even used stainless wire.
I really wanted a set of Brian's headers. But I have a very long and expensive list of stuff I want to get done. The $800.00 was too cheap to pass up. If I get these dialed in I can always sell them down the road for what I have in them and up-grade to Rarly8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted79 View Post
Holy crap, that is some weld!! Can I have that guy build me a set of headers?

I have a MaxJax, works great. Fab up a rear adapter to cradle the torsion bar tube.
^^^ Good idea. I was test fitting the jack locations a couple nights ago and saw there is not a lot of room for the lift pads with the AC and oil line locations. Do you have a picture of what you made?

Last edited by 1979-930; 12-04-2016 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 12-03-2016, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)