View Single Post

Not going so well. I've spend 7 solid days on this, got a lot done, but feel like I'm taking 1/2 step back for each step forwards.

Finally got to the point of cranking today, and with the laptop attached all of a sudden started getting messages about the firmware signature not matching. Then I was unable to power the MS in the car with jumper wires despite having the WUR connector (where I'm drawing power) disconnected. All of a sudden the MS isn't making a click when I power it up.

Anyway, got a few crank, fired, died but even though I was logging with TS, the logs are apparently useless in Mega log viewer. Grrrrrr......

I'm thinking about pulling the eWUR block and putting the regular WUR in temporarily and seeing if I can just control the FV with the MS first.

EDIT:
Reviewing the video I shot of the laptop screen while I was cranking, I get no indication on my TS dashboard gauges. It doesn't look like the MS is coming alive, except one time I get the messages about a firmware mismatch. I hope I haven't fried it, although I can't see how I could have done that as its only been powered from the WUR connector.

Grrrrr.....

Last edited by flightlead404; 12-04-2016 at 07:39 PM..
Old 12-04-2016, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #661 (permalink)