View Single Post
Eng-o-neer

Some guys in the UK are rigging up some electric AC that fits wholly in the frunk. It won't be Griffiths performance, but it might take the edge off. I'm not sure how far along they've gotten as the thread died:

Classic Retrofit: Lightweight Electric Air Conditioning

Modest heat is easy. Just stick some CEET tubing from the engine shroud to a T-spitter to the exhaust headers and on to the flappers. No additional fans needed.

Lots of threads and info on torsion bar suspensions. I'd probably stick with rubber and maybe polybronze. If the car has Bilsteins, having them custom valved will perform better in every way and be cheaper than off-the-shelf components, allowing you to up the spring rate without adding harshness.

In terms of air/fuel delivery, it looks like ITB and EFI is maturing, though I'm not aware of any bolt-on kits yet:

x-faktory: 3.0 with PMO/EFI & Rasant AEM Infinity

A 3.6 adds something like $10-20k over a comparable 3.2-based motor (depending on what has been done to either).

Everyone is moving so fast with their RSR tributes that by the time I'm done with mine I'll be another in long line of followers...

Last edited by Tremelune; 12-22-2016 at 05:03 PM..
Old 12-22-2016, 04:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)