View Single Post

Garage
My Wheels are Finished - Fuchs Restoration Service

I'm starting my very own thread. My wheels arrived today and I posted some photos on another thread and nobody said anything . To me, today is a great day and I am personally celebrating

My wheels just got here and here are the results. I had this done at Fuchs Restoration Service in Costa Mesa, CA. The total cost was $1,372 which was $260 per wheel, $18 for back sides per wheel, $25 per center cap, $160 shipping. Expensive but they are beautiful.

The finish is factory stock anodized. They don't specifically say "double anodizing" on their site but they say "no more thin anodizing". I sent these in mid October and they were done Dec 2nd. I just got them today because I missed their first e-mail telling me they were done.

Tomorrow, I am shipping them my 944 Club Sport wheels which are similar to the Design 90's but forged and made by Fuchs. Those wheels will be anodized (no paint).

I wish I was rich enough to just hang these in the Garage - they are stunning to look at!

Here they are:

'16 BMW R Nine T (the fun one) & '17 BMW G310R
Old 12-28-2016, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)