View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
higher eWUR duty = lower control pressure

on mine it was easily able to pull down to around 200kPa on a cold start, so it might be worth looking for possible blockages or restrictions in the lines

for ego control, the recommended RPM seems to be around 200-400 RPM above normal idle
CLT should be normal warm for the engine
MAP and TPS should be in the part throttle to cruise range of values

Basically the closed loop mixture control is normally only active at part throttle and/or cruise

the megasquirt manual reference is Megasquirt2_Setting_Up-3.4 page 68

I personally had the feature turned off on my installation and "Incorporate AFR" was also off most of the time. We simply used the Tuner Studio self-tune feature to coarse adjust the VE tables then manually adjusted where needed to refine on the road or dyno

the 10-90% duty cycle range defaults can be extended if you wish, try upping the max to maybe 95, just be aware that the open and close reaction times of the injector normally mean that above 90% duty it's going to be fully open anyway so that last 5-10 percent will have no real impact on the flow
General Settings->Incorporate AFR is greyed out and set to "include AFRtarget". It doesn't appear that I have the option, unless there's another setting somewhere that would make this available to be altered.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #708 (permalink)