View Single Post
Slippery slope skier

Garage
End 2016 - Progress Report

Minor update to reflect on the progress achieved by the end of 2016 - Cafe9 has finished assembling my motor and we are back home again:

I must tell you that I was extremely amused at the sight of the fan through the back window of the wife's ix35!

Pity I covered it with bubble wrap while I was on the road. At one stage driving home, I found myself chuckling like kid, when I noticed a long hood 911 happened to be following me. I was picturing myself following this ix35 with what looked like an air cooled six clearly visible through the back window! (...the things that amuse me!)

My garage was an embarrassing mess (as is visible from the above photo)
I have spent the greatest part of my December holiday cleaning up and sorting out the garage.

I aim to finish cleaning out the rest of the garage during this coming weekend. No more embarrassing cr@p......I will then be happy to show off an overall view/picture

Happy 2017 to everyone

930 rebuild The revival of my mothballed project
Old 01-04-2017, 10:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)