View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
sadly the attached log file contained no data

if you increase the max allowable DC to 98% or more does the control pressure result below 290 improve? It's possible the WUR may require a larger flow capacity injector, but the 930 control pressure circuit should not be significantly different to the other Bosch variants

also note that warm up enrichment and after start settings in the last supplied tune file are all turned off and both maps are still flat 100 so there is little to no compensation happening outside of the base WUR pressure curve
Awww rats. Don't know what happened. Must have overwritten it grr. I'll get another tomorrow or Saturday.

IDK about the duty cycle. I will put the max to 98% and see what happens.

If it needs a larger injector could you make a suggestion and I'll try that also.

Yes, I set them all flat thinking the best way to start would be mimicing the known-good WUR curve.

But how would adjustments there help? We've already seen the eWUR injector can't handle it. Or would that cause the freq valve to come into play?
Old 01-05-2017, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #717 (permalink)