View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust View Post
walt yes.,,,there is a notch out on the 930 for moving the boss nut up. these arent on the M491 cars hence has porsche been misleading us on the TL's?

if you look tb axis in the A-arms you can see the inclination with the rest of the tub where the weld flanges/tub bottom are regardless of where the hubs sit or ride height etc. I dont see what the ride height or spindle places have much to do with the anti-dive as the other have stated.

which RS is do you speak of 2.7RS or 3.0RS? i dont know if the 3.0RS has front anti-dive but it does have anti-squat in rears thought not as much the 930's if memory servers from frere's book.

9m's wonderful 930 resto shows the a-arm inclination in relationship to the tub/flange. on the nb cars this is near parallel. on the other pic towards the rear is notched out for the raised cross beam mounts. in fact it was Colin at 9m who informed me that the SSE/M491 cars didnt have this feature.

is that an oil cooler mounted against the underside?
Old 01-06-2017, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)