View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippy View Post
Hate to say it, but you may need to remove the floorboard. KEP's don't disengage fully with it.
Interesting. I seem to recall when I first installed my KEP stage 1, I was having trouble getting enough release when everything was adjusted to Porsche specs. I ended up taking more slack out of the cable to where the throwout bearing was very close to contacting the PP when not engaged. Basically zero slack. Worked fine after that, no issue with overly stiff or chattering or nothing of the sort and held everything I could punish it with in all gears.

The more clutch threads I see, and the more KEP bashing I see, just don't make sense to me. It was a great setup once dialed in for me anyway. If this is a recurring problem, the someone needs to hold KEP's balls to the fire to rectify the situation if they want to continue selling to our crowd.

I have no idea what's in my current 930, but still have the KEP off the old burnt girl.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)