View Single Post
Administrator

For your sizing I'm not sure, but here is what I've run recently. I'm currently running Continental Extreme Contact DW's. They're a nice quiet daily tire. I haven't really put them to the test though, but they are doing what they need to do and will last longer due to the tread rating vs. what I was running. I run Nitto NT05's on track currently and really haven't been WOWed by them honestly. I'm still trying to find a good tire pressure for them out at the different tracks I run, but I can get them to talk to me sometimes too easily. My favorite, thus far, that I have run on street (mostly) and track would have to be the Dunlop Direzza ZII's. I purchased these right when they discontinued the previous Star Specs so I believe they're now the ZII Star Specs. Anyways, a little more noise when daily driving, but man do they STICK! Was really happy with how they performed. Was a little iffy when it would rain heavily, but nothing that would warrant me to not purchase them again. Some more info on them here: Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)