View Single Post
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_D View Post
WELL. This CHANGES things. I need a quiet moment or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin930t View Post
Hi Luccia,i am also running continentals and like them as well but i recently bought a set of three piece bbs fuchs and they happen to be 17"&learning that there is not alot of selection out there.The dunlops that you like only go up to a 255/35/17 &thats fine for my fronts,but for my rear wheels i need a 315/35/17.I was looking at getting some hoosiers &they make my sizes but they are 300.00 a tire&wont last long,so i might have to go with nitto nt 555,&aroung 220 per. Tire...I think at this point i dontvcare if there used i just want to put my new wheels on..errrrr

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Bummer on the ZII's. They're honestly my favorite tire to date right now. My Conti's are on 17" wheels currently. Do they not go up to a large enough size (315's) for your rears? Nitto makes a great tire, don't get me wrong. I think you'll be happy with them and since I mostly drove my NT05's on the track, I really brought them to their limit. I wouldn't recommend Hoosiers for street driving so Nitto should be fine. You can always change it up and do more research on other brands if you don't like them. I started out with tires per recommendations and have changed/altered it each time I'm up to buy new tires.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)