View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
When in Dual Table Mode the eWUR is disconnected from any AFR/EGO compensation so no it will not be chasing any AFR fluctuations
Target CP is the channel to watch to see if it is reacting to any additional stimulus, and in the logs it's nice and steady
I may be on to something, working getting logs for this, but it doesn't see to agree with your above statement.

2 hours later than the previous starts I went and restarted the car. This time I was getting the wild swings in eWUR duty cycle and control pressure. This was definitely resulting in pulsing in RPM and the stock needle going up and down. It exhibited all the symptoms of before, it was much worse at idle/in overrun, loading up would dampen it out some, but it would return when going back on idle.

All the parameters were exactly the same as before, nothing had been changed or adjusted either in the MS or with the engine. Engine temp was the same, target CP the same, mid-range on the RPM, eWUR d/c, CP the same. The only thing that was different was that my AFR was for some reason up around 15.6. I have no idea why, nothing should have changed. There was minimal/no pulsing in the FV d/c, which was sitting roughly at 50%.

If the AFR was the only thing different, and in dual table mode only the FV is used to target AFR, why was CP and eWUR d/c bouncing all over the place?

I will set the min eWUR d/c to 30 and the max to 95% and see if I can duplicate everything with logs.

Last edited by flightlead404; 02-10-2017 at 07:33 AM..
Old 02-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #769 (permalink)