View Single Post

Garage
Maybe you can use the cold start injector to give it a bump enough to move the airplate at first if I understand correctly that getting a little fuel flowing is sufficient to drop the pressure enough to get your WUR injector to run..

Also, the original WUR is a major factor in residual pressure because it is the lowest line of defence to hold pressure back.. With your injector when you shut it off only your system pressure regulator is left to bleed off pressure, but at a much higher pressure..

What are your residual pressures during these hot start attempts?
With the EWUR I see potential for it to hold system pressure level residual pressure instead of control pressure level residual pressure.
The Cold start injector may be sufficient to dump enough pressure to get your WUR injector running, if the cold start injector will even fire at the high pressure just like your WUR injector..

If it's from voltage drop during cranking maybe a little power capacitor in the injector's power wire could help?

Steve, do you use the cold start injector on your car?
Do you think I should keep or delete the cold start injector on my setup?
Old 02-13-2017, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #776 (permalink)