View Single Post
umop apisdn

Nothing substantial or new as far as thoughts
the VE=10 anomaly on initialization seems to be a factor of the stock MegaSquirt table lookup function, I'm trying to replicate the outcome here and so far no luck
I'm still leaning heavily toward the injector being held shut at x pressure
Porsche added a hot start bleed valve to the Euro 928S control pressure circuit around '80 which bled pressure during cranking if the engine was warm. 928 605 103 00 Simply a solenoid valve connected to the cranking power circuit and through a temp switch. 924s apparently used the same item as a retrofit kit to solve hot start issues.

Swapping the stock WUR back in should require no changes to the Tune/Configuration within FrankenCIS, CP duty will swing to max or min but as there is nothing connected to the output the system will be happy.

If you wish to still track CP via the sensor something like this re-tapped for 1/8npt worked for me during the initial development HEL Radial Master Cylinder Adapter Kit

and a pic for the hot start valve for posterity

www.FrankenCIS.com
Old 02-24-2017, 07:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #793 (permalink)