View Single Post
Engineer of profanity

Garage
As of today (Thursday) New developments.
Yes, the EZF relay, LH relay, and Fuel Pump relay are all jumped. Number 13 fuse is new.
1)There is no power to the fuel injection connectors.
2)There is no power to the coils
3)I do have RPM signal from EZF on pin 1 of LH plug.
4)Tach bounces all the way around to the other side and then drops when I turn the key. No clicking in the engine to signify a bad LH. The other gauges seem to work fine too.

I did not have time to test anything else today. I will have all day tomorrow to mess around with it and will report back what I find. I found out about the CPS insulated wiring harness and it's just basically wrapped with aluminum. I put it back within the aluminum casing. The wires are all connected. I will inspect the CPS connection tomorrow, and remove it for inspection from the bell housing.
We spoke to a man named Rich today who performs work on these EZF's and mass flow hot wires. Some of you on here might know him? I'm going to send him my EZF and mass airflow meter after I finish basic testing probably tomorrow. I have not followed all of the great advice that you guys have told me about yet, but I'm getting to it. By tomorrow I will know more.

Last edited by 924CarreraGTP; 03-02-2017 at 09:05 PM..
Old 03-02-2017, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)