View Single Post
Turbo Powered Snow Blower

Garage
Boosted,
I would spend the extra on the rear condenser and at a minimum get the upgraded evaporator. You can buy it separate from Griffiths. The design and quality is night and day. The front condenser is the same design so no need to buy that. Mine was definitely leaking. It was full of water when I removed it.

Steve,
I planed on installing the rear fan. I forgot all about it until I was at the install phase. The condenser was such a pain to install I may try it without for now, because I have the front condenser with fan. I was thinking of strapping the fan to the condenser with brackets that screw to the edge support, so I do not have to remove the condenser to install. I don't know. That is something I can do on a Saturday down the road if I need to.

Did you add a relay for the fan from the back fuse panel? Or did you need to run a new power wire from the front panel? I know everyone uses the compressor power as a trigger.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #168 (permalink)