View Single Post

Garage
Hey Phillip

Wiring harnesses are completed. I added all the weatherpack connectors to the harnesses received from DIYAutotune. I am still waiting on a crank pulley from GSF. Hope fully it will arrive next week.
I plan on selling my current crank pulley with the SDS EFI kit.
I also have an emissions test that I have to complete this month. I am going to proceed using the SDS EFI, I passed last time with flying colours. I don't think change over will take to long. The biggest thing will be the modification of the scavenge oil pump for the cam sensor. I will post some pics of the harnesses this weekend.
I am hoping I can get a start up tune from one of my fellow Pelican members. I have to say, car is running really good at the moment.
1988 Porsche 930 Targa - 3.4L Twin Plug Motor, DC 13 Cams, Supertec Head Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, Port and Polished Heads, Garretson Andial Intercooler, GSX 61 BB Stage 5Turbo, Tial F46 WG .8 Bar Spring, PowerHaus Headers, PowerHaus Dual Tip Muffler, MS3 Pro EFI conversion, 57lbs. Cobra Injectors, Center Force Stage 2 Clutch , Rebuilt 4 Speed with LSD.

Last edited by jpilcher; 04-15-2017 at 03:48 PM..
Old 04-15-2017, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #160 (permalink)