View Single Post

Garage
In the end I found a way to adjust the idle screw with the intercooler in place.

I had to turn it fully all the way clockwise which results in an idle of 1000rpm, which is fine by me as that's how I had it set previously, helps with not stalling due to the lightweight flywheel.

Generally seems OK now, I still have to check and tweak the cold and warm start up settings but its driving as it used to. Gradually doing the Autotune. The old Cell figures now make it really rich so I'm manually adjusting them down a little and letting Autotune take it from there.

Still have the hesitation near 3000rpm but I think this is still down to incorrect timing.

I will soon book the car for a rolling road tune and setup of the Microsquirt by a recommend shop about an hour from me.
1980 SC Flatnose, Euro 3.0, LW Flywheel, 993 Cams, Port & Polish Heads, RS Cut Valves, MSD 6AL, Blaster Coil, Magnacor Leads, Boxster Brakes, WEVO Mounts, TRG Roll Bars, Rollcage, RSR rear fenders, OE Short Sift, K27 7200 Turbo Conversion, OBX Headers, Tial Wastegate, EFI MicroSquirt v3
Old 04-24-2017, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #402 (permalink)