View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimotion View Post
the below is rebuilt from the logs so only shows used cells, but should have the same or similar values to your current VE2 table

you want the dark green cells in the 501 and 800 rpm columns to be the same at 93 to eliminate the VE change when MAP changes for testing

If it still plays up even with the flatter VE values then there is something else in play outside of the FrankenCIS control that is messing with your startup

If the RPM change goes away, then it's simply a matter of refining those cells to get a good idle pre and post the MAP blip on startup

I think those changes in VE in the idle bins might be the artifacts of auto tune when I left it idling. I'll set them all to 93 and see what happens.

Thinking about it, since I don't have EGO control on at that point, and I'm adjusting the idle mixture manually, why shouldn't the be 100?

I think your comment fixed a fundamental flaw in my thinking. I was thinking that since EGO was off in those bins, that the MS wasn't going to make any adjustment, but it still makes the addition/reductions based on the VE table doesn't it?
Old 05-01-2017, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #842 (permalink)